Tuesday, November 11, 2008

- .-"

" Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past. " - George Orwell

I want to be the one who control my past, but it's already over and evaporating
I hate half of my past.
I want to be the one who control my future, but it's too blur to be reached
I will try harder to reach it, whatever it takes.
I want to be the one who control my present, there is no but. because, it's already in my hand
I will try to keep everything stay in my hand.

Consequently,
I have to stay focus on my own commitment, although my body is already remuk and tired
Although, I think gw udah masuk angin
But, in order to pursue my dream, which is graduate from this torture.
I'll do anything, whatever it takes --

God, I do really tired. I need more sleep time, but EE, CAS ESSAY, ENGLISH BOOK REVIEW, and BM IA are already mengantri.
6 more months, nyaaah~

(najooong amat bahasa gw HAHAHA)

No comments: