Tuesday, January 13, 2009

...
7. What property of enzymes is shown when their substrate concentration changes?
A. The activity of an enzyme increases constantly with an increase in substrate concentration
B. Enzyme activity decreases with increased substrate concentration
C. Enzyme activity increases to an optimum substrate concentration and then decreases
D. Enzyme activity increases with increased substrate concentration until all the active sites are occupied
...
13. What is copied by the polymerase chain reaction (PCR)?
A. Polypeptides
B. Polysaccharides
C. Polynucleotides
D. Polyunsaturated fatty acids

Today was my first day at school. back to the daily routine - back to the craziness of reality. well, although it is a new year, I realize that the old habit never change. Still, I left my Les Massionette booklet at my beautiful locker which actually I owe Pak Denis to answer the booklet question. And again, I fell a sleep at Pak Kelkar's math class.
3 more weeks = MOCK EXAM
but now, i'm still stuck on doing my biology revision
Golden Cage by The Whitest Boy Alive that currently playing on my total video player doesn't do much on helping me answering those jargon biology revision question = ="

3 more weeks, GOD HELP ME! I DO REALLY NEED YOUR HELPING HAND!

No comments: