Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL : )

Well, as usual, every year in 25th of December my family is celeberating christmas. Since, I born in a family that have 2 different belief systems. My mom is a moslem, while my father is a chatolic. weird, huh? hahaha although, it seems unusual, that is one of the things that makes my family unique than others.
therefore, every christmas eve, i spent my time to create a present for my father. Last year, I gave him a grey-tie, which was very masculin and fit his posture. Since, I have not enough money to buy things, I decided to draw a sketch of him for this year present.

Well, yeaaah, I spent almost 3 hours, sketching with my 4B pencil, a sketch book, crayons, a photo of my family, and some imagination (plus an abnormal cockroach escaping from my flying green box).
and, here are my sketches:

ohiya sekalian yaaa,
I WISH YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, MAY GOD BLESS YOU :)


No comments: